“Tarte Fine” with tomatoes and mozzarella with a pesto of roquettesla.
- 8 sheets brick dough
- 4 to 6 ripe tomatoes
- 400 gr Mozzarela
- virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- few basil leaves
- ½ l Olive oil
- 2 to 3 bones roquettesalad
- 100 gr. Pinetree pits
- 150 gr. Parmesan cheese
- few basil leaves
- single cloves garlic
- fleur de sel
- Make the dough leaves bricks separate and stack them back together nicely, she cut through the middle into two equal halves.
- Peel the tomatoes in boiling water, let them scare in cold water and then peel them, cut each tomato into six equal slices, lay them open and sprinkle lightly with some salt.
- Cut the mozzarella in slices and set aside in the same blow
- Place a crescent of brick dough open for you put them a slice of mozzarella cheese and two tomato slices, sprinkle with some torn basil leaves, fold then two closing dates of brick dough inside, one obtains about a rectangle.
- Do exactly the same with the second crescent of brick dough and lay it down on the first rectangle, ie the be folded toes in, if your half sheet with having the brick dough, then you have the chance to have third layer is on top of them.
- Wash the rocket salad let them drain, put a pot of lightly salted water on the stove and bring it to boil as the water boils add the roquettesalade going on for a moment and let boil, drain and rinse under cold running water, squeeze out excess water from the roquettesalade and place in a blender, mix it with a small half liter of olive oil, some basil, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, grated some pepper and some salt, makes a creamy pesto.
- Put a teflon pan on the fire with some olive oil, allow it to warm and cook briefly “the tarte fines” both sides, turn them with a broad palette knife and place them on a baking sheet put them briefly in a hot oven for three min at 180 °.
- Put” the tarte fine” ons a warm plate with a drizzle of fine olive oil and finish with some balsamic vinegar, spoon some roquette pesto on the plat.